Your offline LawLibrary companion.
When your internet is down or load-shedding strikes, Pocket Law is an offline copy of the caselaw, legislation and other legal materials from LawLibrary.
Get started with Pocket Law
- Download Pocket Law
- Double-click the application to start the installation.
- If necessary, click Run Anyway when Microsoft Defender SmartScreen shows a warning.
- Once installed, Pocket Law will launch automatically.
- Click the Updates link in the top right corner to download the latest content.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What content does Pocket Law contain?
- Pocket Law is an offline copy of legislation, case law and other legal materials on LawLibrary.org.za.
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to use Pocket Law?
- No. Pocket Law works offline. Internet is only required to download updated content.
- How much free space do I need?
- Pocket Law contains a lot of information and needs about 2GB of free disk space.
Questions or feedback?
Email us at email@example.com with questions or feedback.